Please follow these steps to switch your Promodag Reports database to Hybrid:
- Step 1: First of all, download and install the latest available package.
- Step 2: If your Office 365 tenant is big (over 1,000 mailboxes), start Promodag Reports in 64-bit mode: C:\Program Files (x86)\Promodag\Reports10\Repex64.exe instead of Repex.exe. That will help the initial directory import complete.
- Step 3: Go to File > Database Properties and click the Switch to Hybrid mode link.
- Step 4: Then go to Tools > Options and open the new Office 365 configuration tab. Enter the email address of an Office 365 admin with the relevant permissions.
- Step 5: Go to File > Import Directory Data and import the directory from both your on-premise environment, and your Office 365 tenant. This can take a while.
- Step 6: Now, go to File > Import Message Tracking Data and add Office 365 to the list of servers whose tracking logs should be imported. Click Apply, and then Cancel to exit.
- Step 7: Repeat this operation in File > Import Storage Size Data.
- Step 8: The last thing you can do is to add our monitoring address to the list of recipients of the notifications sent by Promodag Reports at the end of each batch: monitoring[at]promodag.com (separator is a semicolon). This way, we will be able to check that everything runs properly.
You can manually start your daily import batch once all these settings have been applied.