I need to rebill last month's global email traffic by department, based on the number of messages sent/received within the Exchange organization, or from/to Internet. We charge 0.01$ per MB sent or received internally, and 0.05$ to 0.10$ for external traffic depending on traffic direction (received/sent).
Is Promodag Reports able to do that?
The report template you need to use is Mailbox Traffic Cost Chargeback
and you will find it on the Templates > Billing
You first need to enter the billings rate you need to apply into the Tools > Billing Rates Schedule
Then, please apply the following settings to the template:
- Period tab: Relative, 1 previous month.
- Selection tab: All organization mailboxes.
- Correspondents tab: Some types, Internet domain Like * and Administrative group Like * (i.e. all Internet traffic and all internal traffic).
- Group tab: Level 1 = Department. Select the Total check box.
- Options tab: Count messages send to n recipients once.
- Content tab: Detail level = Correspondents address type. Select also Mailbox if you need to see users names.
- Presentation tab: Choose a meaninful title for your report, for example: Email traffic cost by department...
- Output tab: Your own choice (Screen, Printer, Disk file, Email recipient, Sharepoint, Database table).