I would like to produce a report that would list the size of a group of mailboxes/all mailboxes in my organization.
The best solution is to use the Mailbox Storage Information report template. You will find it on the Templates > Storage menu. Information is collected using PowerShell.
You will apply the following settings:
- Selection tab: All organization mailboxes.
- Group tab: No grouping.
- Filter tab: N/A.
- Options tab: Sort by, Item size.
- Content tab: Mailbox Storage (item size and count), see below screenshot.
- Presentation tab: Display = Table, Size in MB = MegaBytes.
- Output tab: Your own choice (Screen, Printer, Disk file, Email recipient, Sharepoint, Database table).