I would like to know what report can give me the top 10 senders in the organisation.
The report template you are looking for is called Mailbox by Traffic Level
and you will find it in the Templates > Mailbox Traffic
You will apply the following settings:
- Period: select your reporting period.
- Selection: Recipient type: Mailbox, All recipients of the selected type.
- Correspondents: it is possible to select one or more address types (internal, external) if you wish to focus on them.
- Group: No grouping.
- Filter: it is possible to filter results by messages count/size sent and/or received. For instance, you can apply the filter Messages count sent >= 5 if you only need to find mailboxes that sent 5 messages or more during the reporting period.
- Options: As shown below.
- Content: Check the Correspondents' address type box if you wish to obtain a breakdown by address type (Exchange, Internet); select an optional mailbox attribute (Company, email address) if needed; select the Sent check box in the Messages section.
- Presentation: Choose a title for your report and a size unit, MegaBytes for example.
- Output tab: Your own choice (Screen, Printer, Disk file, Email recipient,Sharepoint, Database table).
You can also use the same report to obtain the top 10 email recipients (just select Received
instead of Sent
in the Content