The version of MAPI client libraries delivered with Outlook 2003 is installed on the same computer as PROMODAG Reports, you are using Exchange 2010 and you are experiencing one of the following problems:
- The mailbox you would like to use to establish a connection to the Exchange system is hosted on an Exchange 2010 server. You obtain an error message: "Error creating temp profile: Can not configure MSEMS service".
- The mailbox you use to establish a connection to the Exchange system is not hosted on an Exchange 2010 server, and PROMODAG Reports can access to all mailboxes in your organization, but those hosted on an Exchange 2010 server.
The default Exchange Server 2010 RTM configuration requires RPC encryption. However, by default, Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 does not use RPC encryption.
You can enable RPC encryption in the Outlook 2003 profile by modifying the Windows Registry as described below:
- Click Start, click
regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate the following registry key or create it: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\RPC.
- Right-click the registry key that you located in step 3,
point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Rename the New Value # 1 to EnableRPCEncryption.
- In the right pane, right-click the EnableRPCEncryption
DWORD value, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.