To export a report to a Sharepoint library,
- Select Sharepoint as destination for your report in the Output tab.
- Then, select a file format in the Format drop-down list: HTML, PDF, CSV...
- Change the default document name into the Document name field if necessary. You may insert a dynamic date by clicking the Date button.
- Enter or paste the Sharepoint library URL into the Library url field.
- Click OK to generate your report, or the Save button to save your report options.
: The URL should be entered under the following format: http://ServerName:port/sites/Portal/Shared Documents/Reports/Message Attachments
(an encoded path
such as http://ServerName:port/sites/Portal/Shared%20
Documents... will not be taken into account).
How to create, save and print your report options