Note: It is not possible to report on OWA and
ActiveSync activity using PROMODAG Reports if you are running Microsoft
Exchange version 4.0, 5.x or Microsoft Exchange 2000.
To configure IIS 7.0/8.0 for reports on OWA and ActiveSync activity,
- Start the Internet Information Services Management UI.
- Expand the server name, right-click Default Web Site for each OWA site, and select Properties.
In the Default Web Site
- Double-click the Logging icon.
In the Logging
- Verify that the Schedule radio button is selected and that the option is set to Daily.
- Verify that the log file format selected is W3C and click the Select Fields button.
In the W3C Logging Fields
page, confirm that at least the following logging options are selected:
- Date (date)
- Time (time)
- Client IP address (c-ip)
- User Name (cs-username)
- Method (cs-method)
- URI Stem (cs-uri-stem)
- URI Query (cs-uri-query).
Please refer to our Online help for more information: Configuring the Internet Information Services data source in IIS 6.0/7.0/8.0