How do I obtain a report displaying the size of all \Deleted items folders against the total size of our mailboxes?
The report template you should use is called Mailbox Specific Content Estimation
and you will find it on the Templates > Mailbox Content
You will apply the following settings:
- Selection tab: All organization mailboxes;
- Group tab: Level 1: No grouping (Organization); select the Total check box;
- Folders tab: Select folders, (use the Select from a mailbox option in the drop-down list to select a custom from your mailbox if needed). PROMODAG Reports will look for these folders in all organization mailboxes;
- Filter tab: Unused;
- Content tab: Group by , Mailbox limit status; Mailbox limit status: Below limit, Above limit, Undefined;
- Presentation tab: Size in KB, MegaBytes.
- Output tab: Your own choice (Screen, Printer, Disk file, Email
recipient, Exchange folder, Sharepoint).
This will give you a report with 6 columns:
size: size of the mailbox
size: size of items found in the selected folders
• Mailbox size less items size
• MB storage warning
• MB limit statu
• Alternative limit status
: What the MB limit status would be without the items found in the selected folders