How do I obtain a report displaying the size of all \Deleted items folders against the total size of our mailboxes?
The report template you should use is called Mailbox Quota Tuning
and you will find it on the Templates > Mailbox Content
You will apply the following settings:
- Selection tab: All organization mailboxes;
- Group tab: Level 1: No grouping (Organization);
- Folders tab: Select folders, (use the Select from a mailbox option in the drop-down list to select a custom from your mailbox if needed). Promodag Reports will look for these folders in all organization mailboxes;
- Filter tab: All item types, no filter;
- Content tab: Group by , Mailbox limit status; Mailbox limit status: Below limit, Above limit, Undefined;
- Presentation tab: Size in KB, MegaBytes.
- Output tab: Your own choice (Screen, Printer, Disk file, Email recipient, Sharepoint, Database table).
This will give you a report displaying 6 columns:
• Mailbox size: Size of the mailbox;
• Items size: Sikze of items found in the selected folders;
• Mailbox size less items size: Total size of the mailbox without the items contained in the specific folders you have selected;
• MB storage warning: Issue warning quota;
• MB limit status: Quota status;
• Alternative limit status: What the mailbox limit status would be without the items found in the selected folders.