I would like to run a specific report that would display all emails sent to a particular domain (e.g. hotmail.com). This report would include the email subject, the sender's name, and the email addresses of the recipient. How do I do that ?
You should use the General Mailbox Traffic report template, that you will find on the Templates > Mailbox Traffic menu, and apply the following settings:
- Period tab: Select a period for your report.
- Selection tab: Recipient type: Mailbox, All recipients of the selected type.
- Group tab: Level 1 : No grouping.
- Correspondents tab: Select the Some types radio button, and filter hotmail.com as shown on the screenshot below.
- Content tab: In Detail level, select the Message subject line and Correspondents (firstname.lastname@example.org) options; in Messages, select the Sent box.
- Output tab: Your own choice (Screen, Printer, Disk file, Email recipient, Sharepoint, Database table).
The resulting report should look like this: