I would like to know what report showing unopened ('unread') messages in users' mailboxes.
The report template you are looking for is called General Mailbox Content
and you will find it on the Templates > Mailbox Content
menu. Information is dynamically collected through a MAPI connection to the Exchange server.
You will apply the following settings:
- Selection tab: Select the mailboxes you would like to analyze.
- Folders tab: All folders.
- Filter tab: Set the following filter: [Read] Equals False.
- Options tab: Sort mailboxes by name, item count, item size or folder count.
- Content tab: Check Mailbox to obtain an overview of the mailbox content, or Folder or Item for more detailed reports.
- Presentation tab: Your own choice.
- Output tab: Your own choice (Screen, Exploring form, Printer, Disk file, Email recipient, Exchange folder, Sharepoint, Database table).